So I found out the Art Mercenary was on Tumblr, so I have to direct more people his way with samples of his stuff.
This guy? This is the Art Mercenary.
So is this.
He’s over at facebook with samples of face paint and illustrations. Go check him out :D
Pulled an all-nighter working on Job-stuff. At 4 in the morning I was running out of steam and decided to scrawl some quickfire alien sketches before heading on home. Not too bad!
I always draw better when I’m exhausted.
Happy Thanksgiving, people!
Holy shoot, that’s amazing!
CHRISTMAS FITBIT GIVEAWAY
It’s almost Christmas, my favorite time of year! And Christmas of last year is when I got my fitbit. If you follow me you already know how much I love this little gadget because it keeps me on track. So I am giving one away for Christmas so you can start the new year on the right track.
The FITBIT is not just a Heart Rate Monitor, it tracks everything: calories in (sync with myfitnesspal), calories out (even at rest and during sleep), steps, distance, sleep tracker, it automatically knows when you’re active, and it’s even water proof so you can wear it in the rain.
Please read all the way through because this is not like usual giveaways.
- MBF ME (this is a Christmas gift for my followers)
- Re-blog only one time please.
- Don’t bother re-blogging past 1000 notes.
- I will go through all blogs and pick my favorite 100, and then I will let a random generator pick the winner.
- If you think you know of a blog that needs and deserves a little bit of extra holiday cheer, you can message me and let me know why, I might feel a little extra generous.
- The winner picks the color.
- Please have your ask box open and be willing to give me your address.
- Anywhere in the world.
- And finally, I will send it to you asap so that you can have it by Christmas or New Years at the latest.
- Come say hi and tell me why you think this would be a good Christmas gift for you if you’re feeling sociable, or just be my friend:)
I WANT A FIT BIT!
Oh, it’s pretty.
"Would you just fucking act like you like each other? Good lord" - Me
We’re all friends, but the previous pics they were leaning away from one another, acting like strangers.
One of my friends from the Steampunk picnics. He’s very awesome and nice. He dropped this on me when I asked for a shot:
"Only at vintage and steampunk events could someone approach a [round] guy like me and be asked to have his picture taken."
Today I went on the vintage train in Manhattan. It runs along the F/M line between 2nd ave and Queens Plaza every Sunday in December.
There is live music, dancing, and everyone is super friendly!
Sean and Tiffany are two of my Brooklyn friends who are always great for posing for myself and other people.
Work in progress.
I love Mikeal’s outfits.
Here it is, more done.
There’s a weird resizing issue going on. I had to use a different program for some effects, and the stretching and compressing did a number on the font readability. I’ll fix it for the final final one and the rest.
I’d also like it more purple-red like the previous….